This study covers everything from social media, search habits, and the importance of branding, to the renting lifestyle, most valued amenities and services, what drives the renewal decision.
Our survey included responses from over 5,200 residents, covering the topics you need to understand most to be a better marketer. The study and e-book covers a diverse variety of areas, including:
- How Residents Are Using Technology
- Internet Usage
- Mobile Devices
- Online Activities
- How Consumers Are Researching New Apartments
- What Prospects Want to See
- What Impacts the Rental Decision
- Does Social Matter?
- Does Brand Matter?
- Revenue Management
- How To Communicate
- The Resident Portal
- Social Media and Your Apartment Community
- Ratings and Reviews
- The Renting Lifestyle and Why Renters Rent vs. Own
- Renewal Decision Factors
- Cross Tabulation Tables: Results by Age
- Cross Tabulation Tables: Results by Rent
As Steve Gilbert of Greystar notes,
“Look at this as a road map … in determining how to best prioritize your operations and marketing strategies. Quality, as opposed to quantity, is more important than ever.”